Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's Almost Here!

It's almost here! Today was the eleventh, and all the action begins on the twenty first... though people will have started congregating here by the end of this week! And suddenly, all that cool assurance with which I was telling mom to relax is beginning to evaporate. Probably because the list of things-still-to-be-done seems much longer and more unachievable everyday. Also because some of those things I simply Do Not want to do! Such as shift out of My Room!! And more importantly, My Cupboard!!! Some day, I'm going to have a cottage where I will have a huge room which will be my library. I'm sure I will employ all the archiving skills I will be picking up in the next few months then, and I will probably become like those horrible library people who don't want people to get their grubby hands on their precious books! And I will have a wonderful warm dark wood desk and a super-comfy chair where I will write various things, and there will be a hidden drawer of course, where I will hide those strange thoughts I sometimes scribble down. And I should have an apple dispenser at hand. And one whole wall should have huge windows facing a garden, to let in sunlight, and in the garden should be at least one large, huggable, shady tree for me to read a book under, when I fancy doing so. And the kitchen should be sunny as well, with a worktable in the centre, and That kind of flooring, and a nice big oven and ok, a microwave as well ;) And the garden I will mess around in, and learn about gardening on my own. And I will have a room with a loom in it, to weave when I need to, and a room for my photographic needs, and a Huge bathroom, just like I know how, and the dressing room, which will just be a slight step down in my room, will have a beautiful wardrobe, and that lovely wooden chest for me to keep stuff in. And there will be a couple of bookshelves in my room too, of course, for when I get spooked and don't want to go to the reading room! And then there will be the pooja room, where I will also meditate and have my healing paraphernalia. I am not precisely sure if I want to have all this on two floors or whether a sprawling ground floor house would be better.. But I do want a sloping roof.. so maybe my room can be upstairs!
Oh my, how I have digressed! But it has made me feel so much better.. I might even get through the next few weeks with my temper intact!

8 comments:

heh? ok said...

and there will be a huge tank behind your desk with sharks in it, and you will suddenly have a deep yearning to be addressed as Shaakaal.

Anonymous said...

you remember the room i was talking about that i wanna build for myself? if i get one for me, i'll make some space pour toi surely :)

Sim said...

oh oh oh so am going to write a blog in answer to your blog!!!

ninkita said...

@sangee... i'd have to go bald for that one, and besides, I'm not too sure abt seafood :P

@suk.. and vice versa! i forgot to mention it, but you guys are invited!

@sim.. :) hehehe..

M. CHRISTOPHE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FreeStyler said...

am i lost...errrr..

ninkita said...

@amitan.. well, itna to simple hai :P

zzzzzz.... said...

um okay.good.should you need someone to mess your garden further please do contact moi.i will even call you shakaal if you crave it.

oh and until that day,do you mind COMMENTIN?gee!i have to come beggin.sheesh!i know u glide by silently but ur shakaal...not the shark ok?