Sunday, January 13, 2008

Falling In Love Again... :)

Recently, I saw this totally fun tag on Poo's blog, and decided that I wanted to do it too!! And the perfect opportunity presented itself this weekend, when I was sitting by myself in Dilli Haat enjoying a plate of momos and the kind attention of a rather friendly cat! Here's the mood...


It's pretty simple, all you have to do is put your ipod/ mp3 player on shuffle mode, and answer each question with whichever song plays next!

I found most of the answers hilarious and some just bizarre; Do feel free to comment(do I need to say this at all? :P)

1. If someone says 'Is this ok' you say....
Ek main aur ek tu.. dono mile is tarah.. aur jo tan man mein ho raha hai.. yeh to hona hi tha!!!
(khel khel mein) gosh, what must people be thinking! Blink-blink!

2. What would best define your personality...
Road trippin' (RHCP) hmmm.. interesting, this.. 'These lonely eyes are just a mirror for the sun', indeed!

3. What do you like in a guy/girl...
Spanish-guitar song from the Desperado soundtrack (Los Lobos) Ooer! it's all Spanish to me!!! oh, does that explain why I have no clue? :P

4. How do you feel today...
Makes me wonder (Maroon5) Wah, most of this seems unbelievably apt.. the day i did this tag, I was actually feeling all that... :-O

5. What is your life's purpose...
Summertime (Shaggy) hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. What is your motto in life...
Pour Some Sugar on me... (Def Leppard) Woah.. really? ;) In the name of love, indeed!

7. What do your friends think of you...
Always a Woman (Billy Joel) I Love this song!! What girl doesn't!!! Hehehehe... if this is what they think of me, I'm thrilled!

8. What do you think of your parents...
Baaghon mein bahaar hai.. (Aaradhana) Ooer..

9. What do you think of very often...
Inhi Logon ne..(Pakeezah) Lol.... the drama queen in me Will not be subdued!

10. What is 2+2...
Maaeri (Euphoria) In other words, mummyyyy!!!!!! I dont remember any maths!! help!!!

11. What do you think of your best friend...
Suerte (Shakira) Since the English of this is 'Whenever, Wherever', I think it's going to confirm a lot of suspicions people already had :P

12. What do you think of the person you like...
On the Radio (Nelly Furtado) Ahaa... that doesn't sound too promising :-O

13. What is your life story...
Behind Blue Eyes (Pearl Jam) No one knows what its like...? Oh yeah!!

14. What do you want to be when you grow up...
Vague Arabic Song That I Don't Even Know The Title Of. Haha!! My future is as clear to me as a foreign language?

15. What do your parents think of you...
Jaane Kyun (Dil Chahta Hai) Eh?

16. What song will you dance to at your wedding...
Singin' in the rain Ah, now this I'd dance to anywhere!

17. What song will be played at your funeral...
Cloud no. 9 (Bryan Adams) O Well...

18. What is your hobby...
Rivers of Babylon (Boney M) ???

19. What is your biggest secret...
Ajeeb Daastan hai yeh(I forget the movie's name) Hmmm... Don't even want to get into how that could be it!

20. What do you think of your friends...
Video Killed the Radio Star :-O

21. This should be posted as...
Fall in love (Cliff Richards) :) I love this song!!

There we are! My firstest tag! And I tag the regular suspects.. Sim, Sangee, Suk, and whoever happens to see this and wants to do it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

quite a lot of them are actually highly appropriate...especially the title one!
i will also blog abt it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ninkita said...

:)
hai na!!! ab tera dekhta hain..

heh? ok said...

okay...since i've been tagged with this one four times, i'll do it. sigh.

Pooja said...

Fun only this tag is!!!! some songs are actually quite apt....and some are plain wierd!!!! But as long as it is fun, I say play along!

Anonymous said...

its already done million yrs back.. so glad to know u read my blog so regularly :S