Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Look!

It happens every so often... you look at something casually and then there is the double-take moment, cause there are things you just can't believe you really saw!!


Exhibit A:
'Please do not spit'

In the waiting room at Bombay Hospital, squeezed between cramped rows of chairs and a few dustbins of the overflowing kind.



Exhibit B:
Cow in box
or
Bisleri headed Bovine

Actually I found this somehow cute and hilarious at the same time. Ah, the beach, the beach, however filthy it may be, there will always be something to uplift your spirit!



Exhibit C:
'शुद्ध गोमूत्र'

Yes it really was, right next to bottles of rosewater and packets of incense and whatnot, in a posh departmental store!! After I'd laughed long enough, I took a picture, but I think I was still shaking with laughter cause I noticed later that it wasn't quite as sharp a picture as it deserved!

4 comments:

Pooja said...

OMG!! LOL! bombay hospital is really close to my University! This one government hospital where I worked had a sign in the loo which read "Don't steal toilet fixtures"! For real!!! I wonder who goes to a hospital toilet and steals the taps or some such!! The cow pick is kinda cute! The cow piss not so much!!! Jesus! that is one aspect of hinduism I so don't get!

AmitL said...

Hi,Ninkita...visiting here after quite some time...thanks for the pics..gave me the laughs of the day...you have a great observation sense.:)

Sim said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA...FUNNY!!!! LOVE THE PICS!!! YOU SHOULD BECOME A PHOTO JOURNO WHO LOOKS AT THE LIGHTER SIDE OF LIFE..SERIOUS I AM.

raghu said...

ok pics one and three are nothing to laugh about.