Friday, November 20, 2015

The Alphabet Tag

It's been a while since I posted here, so when I recently got tagged on one of those chain-tag things, I figured I'd put my answers up here. About time this place got some action. Maggie, my blog thanks you :)

So here's an alphabetic list of inconsequential things about me:

A: Age
31

B: Biggest Fear
Having to deal with this mess of a life alone, maybe.

C: Current Time
8:15 pm

D: Drink you last had
Coconut Water

E: Every day starts with
Figuring out where I am, and what I have to do, and then water.

F: Favourite Song
Don't have one. I like music. I like a lot of different music.

G: Ghosts, are they real
Sure, why not.

H: Hometown
Don't actually have one.

I: In love with
Lemon tarts

J: Jealous of
Nah, that would take too much energy.

K: Killed someone?
I hope not. That would be most inconvenient.

L: Last time you cried
Probably last week at the end of a movie (Taare Zameen Par) when they have that art competition. That sequence always makes me cry with happiness, cause it has all these people sitting around drawing and painting and playing with colour. Nothing better.

M: Middle name
Don't have one, unless you count 'Tataiya' (wasp), which is what I called myself after a wasp stung me as a kid. Random fact: I've been stung thrice in my life by these little yellow stingy things.

N: Number of siblings
One

O: One wish
World Peace. For real. And for people to have a little more sense. And for desserts not to make you fat. Those are all parts of the same wish.

P: Person you last called
Mom, cause she's still in school and it's night.

Q: Question you're always asked
These days, 'most everyone asks how dad is. I don't think I inspire a lot of questions.

R: Reason to smile
Waking up safe and healthy. Oh, and trees.

S: Song last sung
Don't remember. Probably some old hindi song that was on TV and I sang along.

T: Time you woke up
9 am today, I was being lazy for once.

U: Underwear colour
Beige.

V: Vacation Destination
Right now, I'd love to go somewhere with a nice, peaceful beach.

W: Worst habit
Procrastination. It just makes the work pile up and then I get stressed.

X: X-rays you've had
The last one was probably of my right hand, when I'd broken it, many years ago.

Y: Your favourite food
No one thing. I like most good food. I'd choose homemade Kashmiri food over almost anything, though.

Z: Zodiac Sign
Taurus

Right, so I'm not nominating anyone, cause I don't feel like it, and cause I'm eating a burger that is asking me not to do it. And maybe a little bit cause dad has been talking to me non-stop in the background and it's giving me a bit of a headache.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"That would be inconvenient." Oh my gosh, you really 'kill' me sometimes! Thanks so much for this. You made me smile and laugh and feel a billion other emotions, too. We really do have a lot in common!