Saturday, January 17, 2009

Small Joys

What an entertaining thought it is, that wherever I go, I find myself in familiar surroundings. Whether it is the bus or the workplace, the market or a conference, everything manages to settle itself very comfortably around the way my world functions. With a smile and some colour, almost everything can work the way best suited to my system.

There is perhaps only one thing that just doesn't work the way I want it to, that unsettles every comfortable situation and confounds my best efforts to lessen the turbulence.

The other day, I was wondering how it was possible to be as random as people in my present workplace are. I'm in the process of studying them and will soon write at length about what the old sarkari daftar can do to you!

On a related note, the latest thrill in my life is writing 'official' letters. It is a fascinating art, and one that can create much amusement even in an otherwise dull and sleepy day.

Ah, the small joys! I wonder if I can take much more of this fabulous existence!

No comments: