Friday, January 9, 2009

Morning Blah

* There will soon be a nice happy post here!!! However, that will be written when I'm home... till then, it shall have to be this!


This morning, I intended to wake up at four thirty, since there was a lot of work I wanted to complete, and the electricity situation is such that early morning is the only feasable time to get any work done without power cuts interrupting the flow. However, I didn't feel up to it, and an hour later, there was no light.

Yesterday was nice. Though largely unplanned, it was great fun, right from loitering around M-Block, to watching the strange procession, to wandering around the gardens and wonderfully restored structures of the Humayun's Tomb complex. Sadly, there wasn't enough camera-power to go around!

There is a strange meeting today, that I am supposed to attend for some strange reason. And this morning, I couldn't find the jacket I wanted to wear, I forgot to pick up my muffler, and broke a button of the coat I ultimately wore!!!

Let us see what else happens.

3 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

i eagerly await to find out "next is what"! :P

Sim said...

kutto!! mujhe ek we miss you message ya call hi kar dete!! humphhhh.....

heh? ok said...

oh but the pictures are drop dead gorgeous. wait.