Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Latest..

And now.. after what seems like ages, the comp is back in action!! Of some sort.. ahem.
There was a bit of a scare when it had crashed, since there was no backup of the huge number of photos I'd taken over the last eight months. But peace of mind is now restored! And to celebrate, I've gone wild with my trusty cam!! Some of those photos shall be displayed here by and by.

The various kinds of mental turmoil I've gone through in the recent past makes me wonder 'what' and 'why' and 'how' and even makes me go 'eh??!!??' once in a while. However, having displayed the various emotions associated with each of the above, I retire satisfied with my histrionic ability but completely at a loss as far as everything else is concerned. Ok, now I am tired of typing, having roamed for many hours through the hugely crowded stalls at Pragati Maidan which is hosting the Delhi Book Fair.

5 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

we want the photos fast!

FreeStyler said...

book fair..thats wot one can expect frm u..lol..

heh? ok said...

i want book fair!!!! waaaaaaaaa

ninkita said...

@suk..am i not fast to respond to reader requests!!
@Amitan.. haan.. see, i'm so predictable!
@sangee.. its rather fun adn i wanted to buy out munshiram manoharlal!

The New Age Superhero said...

totally :D