Saturday, September 22, 2007

Chomp-athon!

It was another very Full day. In more ways than one.( I come up with the most awful puns at night, I think. Anyway.. )
On one plane of existence, there was a lot of activity, which left me physically tired and a little cribby, and then again, there was all that food... (the easiest way to put me in a good mood is to feed me a tiny bit of something yummy.)
So here's an inventory:
Tahar-tsarvan
Roth
Dal makhni
Nan
Rice
Lasagna
Fresh Lime Soda
Ice Tea
Four kinds of kababs
More nan
Pizza
Grilled mushrooms
Breaded Mozarella sticks
Biryani
Wonderful Chocolate Cake

And I wondered why it felt as though I was undulating rather than walking this evening!?!! And I expect to lose some weight before the brother's wedding??!!?? At this rate I'll never get 'shapely' enough to wear that adorable choli :( Eeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaarghhhh!!!!!! No!No! Tomorrow morning, before the break of dawn, I shall be up, I shall work it all off!! So there!

5 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

c'mon.. so we are the ones who live to eat.. big deal.. we don't believe in dieting.. we believe in cherishing His gifts.. dieting's an insult to God.. woh de raha hai aur tum kha nahi rahein ho.. isn't that an insult? :S.. ok time for some ice cream now.. catch ya in some :P

Sim said...

nimboo paani kyun nahi hai list par????????????oh fresh lime soda...hahahahahha....ok ok was looking for the colloqial version actually.... :)..... eat as much as you want to just do exercising in plenty and phir tum bologi...ab cholli door nahi...

ninkita said...

@suk... mom says the first memory she has of me is of newborn me sucking my thumb.. hungry i was, even then!
@sim... aaj toh i'm feeling very hot, so i feel i can eat whatever and the choli should feel thankful it'll be worn by Me!

AmitL said...

Hi,Ninkita...nice way to lose weight..walking in the early morning..the best time,indeedy..you just encouraged me to restart from tomorrow(I've been going for an hr,in the evenings)....LOL at 'awful puns'..do give more of them- I luv puns.:)

Anonymous said...

ummm...really mouthwatering...just couldn't wait to taste some of those delicious recipes!