Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Some Stuff


I knew JNU and its environs were quite picturesque in dry, rocky and straggly-bush ways, but I'd never suspected that i'd ever get an 'ancient ruins' picture from there...

These are hardly ancient ruins, but the picture does have a certain something about it, eh?






And here's another picture, a major blur, which I like solely because of the colours... My first trip to Khan Market, when I had a delicious Chicken Tikka Roll, and then fabulous Lasagna at Big Chill..


And now I shall write another post by and by, which will probably include such scintilating strands of thought that you will be quite dazzled. Or dazed. Who knows!

2 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

guess i missed that while i walked thru JNU and i missed the chicken tikka.. grrr.. the last pic's just brilliant! loved it!

ninkita said...

@suk.. :D yeah... thats why i should've taken you around!!!! hehehe.. thanks!