Monday, October 15, 2007

'Exquisitely Beautiful'

I just saw the meaning of 'Lovely' listed as 'Exquisitely Beautiful', and just Had to use that as the title of this post! It's been some days since I last came across words as striking as that.
No, no.. I don't mean to say that no one around me has used either of the two in my presence lately.. It's just that, as I was sitting to write this post, one of the things I was thinking of seemed to merit just this phrase!! The utter thrill of seeing my thoughts translated thus is, alas, indescribable!
So now, I'm going to follow my normal practice of writing in long, complicated sentences in a bid to conceal just what was so beautiful to me.. how predictable I am! I shall throw in a lot of red herrings for good measure, just in case anyone who reads this wanted to go fishing but couldn't. My good deed for the day, if you please.
So, I don't know if anyone noticed, but I've suddenly been posting more photos on this blog. The reason is that I suddenly realised how much I enjoy photography! And since I invested in a photo mag, I've learnt more about what I can do with my camera, and am experimenting everyday!
Not having got through for an Mphil in JNU this year is turning out to be a really good thing. I mean, I finally put in the effort to find out about learning weaving.. (of course I still need to figure out how to get to Bharat Nagar..once I figure out where that is..) And I returned to Pranic Healing with so much more energy than would have been possible otherwise! Most importantly, I always feel that not getting through did something very good for my ego. It pulled me down from thinking about how good I was, and made me realise that there was so much more to me, and that in fact, I was Perfect!
And now that I've got a chance to study at the National Archives for a year, I find that I'm happy merely about the fact that I'll get to study in such a pretty building, never mind that I am not too thrilled about the other people in the course! But then, even in JNU, I spent most of the first semester(and possibly longer) cribbing about how I didn't like my classmates.. ummm.. social animal, that's me! But i'll get over it, I always do.
An interesting insight I had recently, was in a way an outcome of all this stuff that's been happening, and I realised with great clarity, that the only time I felt totally healthy was when I felt loved. Now, technically, this should mean I never fall ill, considering the fact that ultimately it's pretty much accepted that there are people who love me. But in fact, this summer, I kept falling ill off and on, for about a month and a half! And but consider what made it all better!!
And then I decided to experiment a little, and see if I still felt ok without one particular source of the feeling. But ahem, I didn't. So I decided not to struggle so hard, and let it back, and what do you know, I was happy again, no more aches or pains! Umm.. actually I'm sure this is hardly a pathbreaking discovery, but still...

4 comments:

heh? ok said...

hm hmm hahahahahahhaha. just like that.

ninkita said...

@Sangee.. :D and :P and I concur!

The New Age Superhero said...

and as i keep on quoting n re-quoting.. it's all about perception! its one's choice 2 look at life n b happy or sad or watever :P

ninkita said...

@suk :P I choose to be happy rt now!!
:D