Monday, October 15, 2007

So many things to write about, so much time to write it in, and yet, where is the post? I mean, it's the 15th today, and I've mostly been busy doing Nothing the last few days. I've even had plenty of moments staring up at the slowly revolving fan thinking of deep things, like how much I wanted to eat chocolate cake just then!! Or even, infrequently, about some things that happened or some thoughts I had, that I could blog about.

The sad part is that I even wrote it all out in my head, and chuckled at the gags and puns... and now none of it seems to be there anymore!!!! The stuff departed from memory with the hair that fell off my head when I combed it this morning, I think.


So, I'm just putting up another picture. Yeah, yeah, i know how lazy that makes me.. just so that you know it too....

No comments: