Monday, October 29, 2007

Urghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

I'd describe myself as a Morning Person. I'm happy in the morning. I get over incidentals such as insufficient-sleep-once-in-a-while pretty easily when I see a happy sunrise. The only time of the day when I like going for a walk happens to be somewhere around Four thirty a.m. There is little that seems impossible in the freshness of a morning. Besides, the morning sunlight looks really pretty when it streams into my room, so there is always that to look forward to.
So why am I sitting here at Four a.m.(by any of my normal standards, the ideal time to be up) feeling distinctly displeased with the way things are? Ah, there are a few (maybe three) plausible reasons, but if you suggested them to me, I'd pooh-pooh your deductions. Thing is, while those may or may not add to my present discomfort, they pale into nothingness when we bring the real trouble to the fore.
Mosquitoes.
Horrible bloodsuckers.
How in the world did they get into my room?????????????
How many precautions does one girl need to take to be safe from them?????????????
How many do I need to kill with my bare hands before the rest of them take the hint and stay away?
Why do they have to choose to try and sting me on my face all the time????
Why don't they get misled by Sakura chan's real cuteness?? Why must they attack mine??

I think those will do for now. And you know, when you have other things on your mind, the kind that you want to sleep over, and wake up to find them solved for you.. well, it can't happen if you can't sleep!! And I'd left music on last night, but couldn't hear it cause the buzzing bloodsuckers were playing their feasting music so loud. Gaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!

5 comments:

FreeStyler said...

lolz.

guddaa maarnniinnngg !!

AmitL said...

Heyyy....grt to see another morning person...I'm also a-fresh-o,at 5 AM,and,love going for a walk at this time..watching the sun rise..wow,smelling the greenery/flowers on the way..wow..as the day goes on,the energy levels keep getting depleted..hehe.Evening walks,after a hard day's work,really need a bit of convincing,but,I do manage,somehow.

Re. mosquitoes-arghhh..yes,they can be sooo annoying,na?Perhaps today's wake-up call from them was to remind you to post???????

ninkita said...

@Amitan.. :P laugh while you still can!!!
@Amitl.. Yay! its even better to see comments so soon after posting! but who would've thought that my muse would take the form of mosquitoes?? that's almost tragic!

The New Age Superhero said...

:)

i dunno wat kinda person i am.. i just knw i cannot stand the day between 8 am to 4 pm.. mornings.. nights.. evenings.. baaki sab theek hai :P

Anonymous said...

ok try this, sleep with the fan on at full speed,does two things:
a) throws the mosquitoes helter skelter
b) makes you feel cold and want to pull up the chaddar over your face thus protecting it from macchars

and it really works! how else do you explain my unblemished skin! :P