Monday, October 29, 2007

Random but Highly Informative!!

We record here a conversation between friends.. to protect identities is of course our policy!!


A: Actually what I want is to be thoroughly soppy and vent like those females I despise
but heck, I despise them.... so how can i possibly bring myself to do all that
B: Do it
A: Its disgusting I tell you!
B: Who cares?
c'mon vent... let it go
A: :)
oh well
ok I'll type it out and you are under no obligation to read any of it
B: ooh lurrrrrveee
A: ok
B: i'll read it all
A: lol
whats the ooh lurvveeeee?
:P
B: generally
A: hehehe
ok
so basically I'm feeling bored
B: tell na
A: I've been a little bored for a few days now...
basically,I think because XYZ hasn't been around much
and
as it is, I'd more or less concluded that most of it is in my head
cause I think he just likes me like he likes millions of other ppl
ok, maybe just scores...
B: what rubbeeesh!!!!!!
A: nono, first I get to say all the rubbish
then you say 'what rubbish'
B: ok.... go on
A: haan
so...
yeah, and then I was being bored
and i thought...
hmmmmmm
here am I, thinking of him
I bet he, being a boy, doesnt even think of me
even if he does like me...a little bit
which is a lowering thought!!
And then I think... who cares?!?!?
And then I think why am I taking this so seriously
Why do I have to be so sure I like him anyway???
I think that itself is suspect!!
and then...
Yeah, basically that... and then I can never figure out if he's being serious or not
And I suppose the thing that is most unsatisfactory is that I dont really know where I stand with him, though i'm pretty fond of him myself
And I hate making a fool of myself
So I dont want to be fond of him either
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok thats about it
B: ok
A: that gives us a distinct feeling of ennui
:(
B: hehe
now listen, you fool
A: ok
B: first
liking someone isn't a strategic policy decision
So, regardless of whether you wanna like him or not, you have to accept that you like him
capisce?
A: ok
B: ok
A: now wait while I internalise this
B: :)
A: ah ok....
i dig that
B: ok
now, being in long distance 'like' is even trickier than usual, but that way, the chances of it going away more rapidly if it doesn't work out are much better
because things and places around you won't remind you of him
A: achha
ok
B: third
A: you may have a point there
B: he is probably as defensive about all this as you are, coz just as being vague is good sense for you, it's good sense for him as well
A: oh ok
B: because he is also dealing with a girl who may like him, or may not, and is not too forthcoming about how she feels
A: hmmm
B: so him being defensive is fair enough
ok?
A: I think I make it pretttty obvious
B: ah but in his head, so does he
A: noooooooo
hellloooo
B: what?
A: Everyone knows abt me and the way I'm being!
B: Everyone is not the crucial factor here
Does he know is the question!!

And so on and so forth... a very instructive dialogue, I think!

6 comments:

The New Age Superhero said...

i can very well guess who A and B are :D.. u need to really do something more if u intend to protect identities :P

heh? ok said...

hehehehe. B seems like a regular font of wisdom :P

Anonymous said...

yeh a aur b kaun hai ji? aur xyz kaun hai? (innocent look and loads of blinking)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......................................

ninkita said...

@suk.. Hehehe.. the protection of identities is one of those formalities.. open secret and all... and yeah, i know my blogroll loves messing with my head!!!!
@sangee.. oh yes, font of wisdom indeed!! :P
@sim.. such innocence!!!!! :P

Pooja said...

Oh dear God!!! This sounds like a conversation I have with Lola on a dialyyyyy basis...but we tend to end with..."babe you have me and i have you..no worries sweetie, Now u go study while I check my man's facebook." makes me realise how girlfriends are the same all over!

Swapnil said...

Truly instructive...:)