Thursday, October 25, 2007

In Black and White

I thought I'd see what I could do with a little b/w... Always did think it was all romantic.. I suppose I'll manage to get the romance across someday; till then, here are the results of a small experiment.




Donut! Chocolate Donut!!!




Wondering Why? Or just watching the day pass by?
Yeah, we all know where this was taken.. but I always did like the way the chairs have this cutout effect..

And That's All, Folks!! Till I find my muse and negotiate for a nice write up..

6 comments:

heh? ok said...

waaaaaaaa...barista chair in dilli..........waaaaaaaaaa!!! i'm gonna sob my heart out now :(

The New Age Superhero said...

send me the pics woman!

AmitL said...

Hi,Ninkita..visiting here after quite a while..:)the donut looks scrumtious.

The boy seems to be happily watching the day pass by.(Wish I could be soo carefree.sigh.haha)

Happy finding your 'muse'.:)

Unknown said...

those are my hands!!! yiyeee...now i can apply for hand modelling!!
and i wanna i wanna i wanna be your muse!!! never been anybody's!! :(

The Unpaid Analyst said...

AAAAh i wish i could be carefree like that boy..damn work pressure!!...If U want a semi-neurotic, paranoid and utterly frustrated guy as ur muse...u knw whom to call!! :D

ninkita said...

@sangee.. you know you're comin ghere in less than a month!! and we know you've got yourself some fun stuff to do in teh mean time!
@suk.. sorry yaar.. it'll have to be another few days!
@amitl.. the donut looked better than it tasted!! and nice of you to drop by :D
@sim.. haan, i have other hand pics of yours.. maybe i'll just post all of them one day :P
@nikhil.. :D yes, definitely!